This design-build project consisted of repairs and upgrades to the existing parking structure of Natural Resources Building (NRB) in Olympia, Washington. Scope of work included replacing the overhead fire suppression system and the failing sealant product on surfaces that are exposed to the weather as follows:
- Fire sprinkler nozzles were added to the fire system.
- Earthquake bracing was repaired on level P-3 and in the tunnel between OB2 and NRB.
- Existing waterproof membrane on the surfaces of the P-1 and P-2 levels was removed and replaced with a more durable product.
- Concrete and sealant was removed from the surface, and soil and trees removed from planters on the mezzanine.
- Walkways were resurfaced and new landscaping was installed.
- Water leaks were repaired in the parking garage stair towers.