COVID-19 and WA Patriot’s Response
WA Patriot’s leadership team is closely monitoring daily developments of the COVID-19 crisis and are following the guidance from federal, state and local officials to ensure we are doing our part to help alleviate the harsh impact of this virus. Through it all, we remain committed to the health and wellness of our employees, and to the health of our community, which is at the heart of WA Patriot’s culture.
- We put or people first and we are implementing news ways of being safe in the current conditions.
- We are taking precautions to ensure we don’t put any of our people in harm’s way.
- We are serving our community in ways we feel we can be of best service.
- Early in March, WA Patriot staff was on hand to help Gig Harbor Peninsula FISH Food Bank unload a delivery of goods at their facility on Burnham Drive.
- Later in March, WA Patriot’s President, Mickey Traugutt, picked up a pallet of goods from the Emergency Food Network in Lakewood and delivered it to the FISH food bank in Gig Harbor.
- WA Patriot donated our corporate supply of N95 masks to Harrison Hospital in Bremerton.
- WA Patriot’s VP Mac Stanton and his wife Megan gathered masks from family and friends in the community and delivered these much needed supplies to Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital.
Ever mindful that we are all in this together, WA Patriot will be diligent in our efforts to perform our work and serve our community responsibly. Please consider helping those in your community who need it now more than ever; reach out and find out how you can help.