WA Patriot maintains strong ties to the communities we are part of, with service being a fundamental component of our company culture. We strive to support programs and organizations that make our community a better place to live.
As a veteran-owned firm, we are particularly passionate about serving veterans who give so much for our country by supporting organizations whose mission it is to empower them and provide assistance as they transition back into their communities. WA Patriot is proud of the fact that approximately 60% of the organizations we serve actively support our Veterans and their families.
Matching Gift Program
WA Patriot encourages our employees to support the causes and organizations they are passionate about by equally matching their donations through our Matching Gift Program.
Who We Support
WA Patriot proudly supports the organizations and causes listed below. You can learn more about the organizations by clicking the links to their websites.
• Rally Point 6
• Washington Veterans Home in Retsil, WA
• Wounded Warrior Project
• GHP FISH Community Services and Food Bank
• Harrison Medical Foundation
• New Phoebe House Association
• Spikes K9 Fund
• Race for a Soldier
• Permission to Start Dreaming Foundation
• The Gleason Initiative Foundation
• Boy Scouts of America – Pacific Harbors Council
• wear blue: run to remember
• South Sound CARE Foundation
• Young Life
• Parks Appreciation Day
• Gig Harbor and Peninsula High School Scholarships
• Local Schools of Employees – PTA’s, Fundraising, etc.