Serving Our Community
Community service is a fundamental part of WA Patriot’s company culture. We recognize the benefits of making meaningful and long-lasting contributions to the communities in which we live and work through charitable community involvement. We actively SERVE a variety of veteran, community, and industry organizations through volunteer service, skilled labor, scholarships, and charitable donations. As a veteran-owned business, WA Patriot is proud of the fact that approximately 60% of the organizations we serve actively support our Veterans and their families.
Matching Gift Program
WA Patriot encourages our employees to support the causes and organizations they are passionate about by equally matching their donations through our Matching Gift Program.
Who We Support
WA Patriot proudly supports the organizations and causes listed below. You can learn more about the organizations by clicking the links to their websites.
• Rally Point 6
• Washington Veterans Home in Retsil, WA
• Wounded Warrior Project
• GHP FISH Community Services and Food Bank
• Harrison Medical Foundation
• New Phoebe House Association
• Spikes K9 Fund
• Race for a Soldier
• Permission to Start Dreaming Foundation
• The Gleason Initiative Foundation
• Boy Scouts of America – Pacific Harbors Council
• wear blue: run to remember
• South Sound CARE Foundation
• Young Life
• Parks Appreciation Day
• Gig Harbor and Peninsula High School Scholarships
• Local Schools of Employees – PTA’s, Fundraising, etc.