2,800 SF TI: Demolition of interior walls including mechanical/electrical demo, and saw-cutting for added bathroom fixtures. New interior wall framing and finishes including: Faux brick, building insulation, doors/frames/door hardware, ceramic tile, rubber flooring, training flooring, slat wall, vinyl. wall covering wainscot, acoustical ceilings, painting, toilet accessories, bathroom hand dryers, metal lockers, kitchen appliances, casework, fire protection sprinklers, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical.
Brief Scope of Work:
- Removal of existing freezers and cooler and associated mechanical/electrical demolition.
- Demolition of approximately 2,000 sq.ft. of floor slab to allow for installation of new recessed slab, which will contain glycol tubing, and rigid insulation.
- Modification to existing mechanical system (fire/plumbing/HVAC controls) to accommodate the freezer/cooler and associated work.
- Installation of approximately 1,800 sq.ft. of new freezer/cooler and associated mechanical/electrical work; floor drains for condensate drains and provide temperature sensors to EMCS for remote alarming.
- Project also includes relocation of building structural cable cross bracing and select demo/modifications to allow for new freezer/cooler, along with the relocation of designated existing storage racks within existing warehouse/storage spaces and relocation of (1) existing freezer plus (1) temporary freezer for use during construction.
This Café/Restaurant Renovation project was the first design-build project completed by the Valdez WA Patriot Joint Venture.
The project consisted of designing and constructing renovations to the interior spaces of an existing restaurant galley and dining area. Renovations included selective demolition, asbestos abatement, upgrading interior finishes, redesigning the existing dining and kitchen areas, and installation of Government-furnished equipment. Scope of work also included the addition of a cashier/barista desk, food stations, soup & salad bar, espresso station, and a drink & dessert station.
The Boeing 45-335 project consisted of erecting a pre-engineered temporary manufacturing building for use by the KC-46 tanker program to support assembly and testing activities at the Everett Modification Center (EMC).
The scope of work for this project included the construction of a pre-manufactured metal building with 7-10’ height stem walls over the existing flightline concrete with large manufacturing building size roll-up doors for aircraft entry. The project also included mechanical and electrical amenities to support operations and two modular support buildings to house additional workspace and restroom facilities.
Construction of a new substation building to include concrete spread footings, solid grouted CMU walls, and a steel framed roof. Civil work includes relocating existing storm sewer pipe to new location outside footprint of new substation building; attaching roof drains from substation to existing storm sewer lines; paving and repainting.
Construction of a 22,303 sf pile-supported approach trestle and floating pier, and construction of an 8300 sf support building. The trestle and pier work will be performed by the General Contractor to whom WA Patriot is bidding as a subcontractor on the BUILDING (and related site/utilities) portion only.
WA Patriot began work on the new Athletics and Aquatics Center in May 2015 at the University of Puget Sound. The design-build scope of work includes 38,000 square feet of new construction and 24,000 square feet of renovated space, as follows:
- New indoor NCAA competition pool with eight competition-width lanes and three warm-up lanes for instruction, rehabilitation, and therapy with seating for nearly 400 spectators
- Renovations to the existing athletic center will include new team meeting rooms, a new rowing ergometers room, an enhanced sports medicine facility, and a new coaching staff office suite
- New addition to the fitness center for additional cardio and weight equipment and new day-use locker rooms
- New reception area, which will include a Loggers Hall of Fame and video showcase, a juice bar/café, and patron amenities
Time Lapse Video
The project consists of a variety of tenant improvement projects that will be performed May- August 2015. Read more…
This $12M, 48,000 square foot steel framed structure consisted of a myriad of exterior finishes, including metal siding, metal roofing, brick veneer, cedar siding and aluminum curtain/window wall. The building houses the Bookstore, Floral Shop and Studio, Game Room, TV Room, New Student Programs Office, Clothing Shop, Bistro, as well as a Servery, Kitchen and Dining area. In addition, new classrooms were added to the floor plan. There is an 11,000 square foot Multi-purpose area that can be divided into three separate meeting rooms and can accommodate a minimum of 150 persons, or by opening all the partitions, the space is capable of an assembly of 1500 persons.
*Project completed by Wade Perrow Construction with current WA Patriot employees.
Project consists of renovating 5000 SF of lecture hall Rm 103 at McIntyre Hall which includes the following scopes: demolition, abatement, finish carpentry, casework, wood door/hardware, acoustical ceiling, resilient flooring, painting/staining, drywall, electrical, and HVAC. Work will commence on May 19th and must be completed by July 2nd. Owner will occupy areas immediately adjacent to the project area. Owner’s operations must be maintained at all times.